115 W. First Street
Dixon, IL 61021 View Map
View their website
The YWCA of Sauk Valley's Domestic Violence Program assists survivors of domestic violence by offering the following comprehensive services:
- 24-hour hotline: Our crisis line at (815) 288-1011 is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year. Our phones are answered by trained professionals. We can help callers access emergency services including safe shelter, medical care, obtaining Orders of Protection and much more
- Legal Advocacy: Our program assists with obtaining legal protection from domestic violence. Our court advocates help with filing for Orders of Protection, provide information and support throughout the entire legal and criminal process, and can provide referrals to attorneys who are able to help with other legal remedies.
- Medical Advocacy: Our staff help victims in medical settings and can provide trainings and information to health care professionals.
- Shelter: We are able to provide emergency shelter for adults and children escaping domestic violence. We can assist victims with finding housing, child care, economic support, and finding services to address other personal needs such as substance abuse or mental health.
- Counseling and Support Groups: We counsel victims to help them recover from the trauma of domestic violence and help them gain a sense of control in their lives.
- Children's Services: Children's advocates assist parents and children with handling the issues that go along with surviving domestic violence. Our staff are able to help coordinate services with schools, child care providers, health care providers and others as needed. Individual and group counseling is available as needed.
You must be logged in to view staff.
If you have not registered AND work for an Illinois legal aid or public interest law program, you can register and enjoy the following:
- Free access to IICLE SmartBooks® online
- Automated HotDocs® forms
- Personalized legal content, contacts, news and events
- Customized e-newsletters and notifications
- Discussion lists
Register | Login
Printed from: illinoislegaladvocate.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=directory.showOrgDetails&organizationID=428